Life has been exciting around here…
- I‘ve officially launched my Healthy Home, Happy Life online course, AND made it available publicly
- I helped a friend and client launch her book about helping people cope with losing a loved one, designed and launched her new website, and built an entire membership website for her coaching programs and online Grief Summit program.
- Started homeschooling my 5 year old through learning kindergarten skills, and first grade math
- With the passing of my Father-In-Law and added family needs, I’ve decided to stop working the coaching portion of my multifaceted business outside of my team. I’ll still be providing business strategy to my team leaders, but all other business strategy coaching will be done through my new online business course.
My Recent Team Accomplishments:
- Further expanded internationally into accepting customers in most countries. We are currently serving clients outside of the US in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Macedonia, Mexico, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK
- Expanded our team throughout the US in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- Completely rewrote my Introduction to Business course to enable my team leaders to move from focusing mostly on personal and leadership development to focusing on building your businesses 100% authentically in a way that celebrates your strengths and soul purpose… and works… instead of teaching the old out-dated network marketing trends.